Friday, January 29, 2010

Sick Days, Sick Days, Go Away!

We have all been sick this week with a nasty head/chest cold thing. The kids & Joel have all battled fever all week. We stayed home from church Sunday and preschool all week and pretty much everything. Daddy went back to work on Thursday, just in time for Mom to have my sickest days. Bummer! Thankfully we all slept through the night last night. The beginning of the week felt like those first few days home from Korea...up all night. But I believe we are finally on our way to recovery. Hopefully we will be playing outside, or at least venturing outside very soon!

Then we can all look this happy again...

6 comments:

Jenny said...

boo! i hope you're all back to normal soon!!!

DiJo said...

So sorry friend ! Sorry I am not closer to bring you a meal, and to let you SLEEP!!

:) DI

Mary Lou Oswald said...

This too will pass... PTL!! Wish we could have been there to help out! Blessings for a long time of good health for all of you!
Love,
Grandma/Mom O.

quilt'n-mama said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!
Blessings,
Gayly

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you have had a sick week, but hopefully you will all be back to health soon! I know it would help if you could just rest. Wish I was there to help you out and to cook some homemade soup for you. I pray you will continue to improve daily!
Love to All,
Mom/Grandmom

The Byrd's Nest said...

Your babies are both so precious. Did I read that right that your daughter is a Yangxi girl? So is my Lottie....and I have a Korean daughter too:)

Praying that you are all well soon.....it is so hard to break that cycle isn't it?