Sunday, January 24, 2010
The Preschool Olympics
This week Kylee's preschool held the Olympic Games. So cute, so fun! They voted to represent Canada. They had an opening ceremony/parade. And each class participated in their version of the luge, ice-skating, hockey & ski-jumping. It was very creative and all the kids seemed to have a ball. I am thinking it may help Kylee to have more of an interest/understanding in the Vancouver Olympic Games. Each child received a gold medal at the end of the day. Dad, Keller & I all dropped by to cheer her on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Great pictures of Kylee's Olympic races at pre-school. Looks like she had a great time! Her hair has really grown...I like it long!
Lots of Love,
Mom/Grandmom
Go Kylee!
So creative and FUN! Love that you all got to go watch! Love yall....
This must have been so fun!! Kylee and her usual happy, enthusiastic self!! So cute! Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Grandma/Mom O.
Post a Comment