Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Haircut

This last weekend we took Keller for a haircut. Mommy had trimmed it soon after getting home from Korea. But it wasn't fun and I don't know enough to do much in the way of cut/styling. We heard for little ones that Cartoon Cuts was the place to go. So that is where we went. Keller did pretty well. There were a few tears, but a lolly pop was a the key. He is teething, so he is prone to slobber right now. With a few tears, sticky candy on a stick & slobber, there was a river flow of pink slobber all over the place. It was really consistently flowing the whole time. We were near tears with laughter. I got several good pictures. But our computer had a little glitch and I lost a few of them. But I think you can still get the idea from the couple I still have. I was a little sad to see his longer hair gone, but he really does look pretty cute and it is easier to take care of.
We had our 1st post-placement visit this morning. It went well and our social worker thought Keller was doing wonderfully.






4 comments:

Rhea said...

I have the most HANDSOME NEPHEW EVERRRrr! Darling. He looked traumatized, there for a moment. LOL

Kara said...

You did good momma. He looks precious!! I love the new locks on your little dude. And Yes- the sucker is the only thing that works for us too. Lots of red slobbery fun. :-)

Anonymous said...

He looks cute...different with short hair, but still has that cute smile! I like it long and short. I know the sucker helped. Love the pictures!
So glad the review went well today!
God is bonding all of your hearts together in a special way. What an awesome God we have!

Anonymous said...

Keller is so adorable, handsome, cute, cute, cute! He actually looks a lot like his beautiful sister! I'm glad the sleeping or lack of is getting better. That was the hardest part when we adopted Morgan was lack of sleep. All challenges seemed less challenging when we had a good nights sleep. Congratulations guys!!