Lita & her sister Lisa have been babysitting and loving on our girl since Kylee came home from China, two years ago this week. They have been good friends since we met them probably 4 years ago. We love them! Somewhere along the line, Kylee gave Lita the name "Tia", and it stuck. So now we all call her Tia. Unfortunately Tia is moving away in a few days. We are so sad & will really miss her. But we know she will be back to visit. She has lots of friends & Lisa still here. We love you Tia! Kylee says, "I wu wu!"
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Saying Goodbye to Tia
Lita & her sister Lisa have been babysitting and loving on our girl since Kylee came home from China, two years ago this week. They have been good friends since we met them probably 4 years ago. We love them! Somewhere along the line, Kylee gave Lita the name "Tia", and it stuck. So now we all call her Tia. Unfortunately Tia is moving away in a few days. We are so sad & will really miss her. But we know she will be back to visit. She has lots of friends & Lisa still here. We love you Tia! Kylee says, "I wu wu!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You guys are very lucky to have such a special connection with 'Tia'. I'm sure she will be missed.
We will have to chat sometime.
My e mail is:
NatalieWalshCO1@mac.com
You guys were coming home as we received our referral! I'll be doing a post this week. I'm a little behind as usual.
I tried finding posts about your gotcha day but couldn't find any. Did you have another blog?
I had a blog through Journey to me.If you're interested, I'll give you the password and login information.
Natalie
So sad... It is always hard to say goodbye to ones you have come to be close to!! I know you always spoke so fondly of "Tia" and Kylee will miss her. But life always goes on and like you say she will be back and will no doubt always stay connected.
Such a sweet picture!
Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment