Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Catching Up

Well we are already enjoying a very busy spring/summer season. And as is apparent, I am not doing a very good job at keeping up with the blog. We have alot of fun & exciting things going on this summer and I will do my best to stay on top of things.

To start....A few weeks ago we headed to PA to one of Joel's cousin's wedding. Congratulations, Butch & Terri! It was a beautiful wedding, awesome weather and fun time with family. Kylee had a ball, dancing at the wedding reception. She also loved visiting all the animals at the family farms...cows, sheep, new kittens, etc. and of course playing with the cousins. We are headed back there this Memorial Day weekend with Grandma O and Uncle Joseph accompanying us this time. Sure to be another great, fun & relaxing weekend.

Here are some pics from our last trip to PA...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Is that a dress that I bought her before you ever got her? It looks kind of familiar. Anyway, it sure looks cute on her! Have fun this Memorial Day weekend!
Love,
Mom (Grandmom)