"May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed." Ps 20:4
Friday, May 22, 2009
Happy Memorial Day!
Have a wonderful weekend with family & friends, remembering & saluting those that have served our country.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love the picture! Have a great Memorial Day weekend with Mary Lou and Joseph and other family members! Yes, we must remember those who have given their lives for our freedom! Mom / Grandmom
Can you please submit this picture to some agencies, magazines, newspaper? Something????? It has to be published somewhere. That little Kylee is too cute! Have a great Memorial Weekend Shauna!
What a beautiful picture!!! Thanks for sharing it! I am so thankful for those who serve & have served our country! So many of our friends are in the military and I am constantly reminded of their sacrifices! Blessings, Gayly
5 comments:
Love the picture! Have a great Memorial Day weekend with Mary Lou and Joseph and other family members! Yes, we must remember those who have given their lives for our freedom!
Mom / Grandmom
Can you please submit this picture to some agencies, magazines, newspaper? Something????? It has to be published somewhere. That little Kylee is too cute! Have a great Memorial Weekend Shauna!
What a beautiful picture!!! Thanks for sharing it! I am so thankful for those who serve & have served our country! So many of our friends are in the military and I am constantly reminded of their sacrifices!
Blessings,
Gayly
WOW!!! BEAUTIFUL photo. I'm jealous!
Kylee is such a beauty.
♥
Natalie
This pic looks familiar...told you she was photogenic!
Post a Comment