Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Enjoying Another Beautiful Spring Day



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing her grow! Looks like you guys took a nice Spring walk down by the water in Occoquan! I would love to be there to take a walk with you! Maybe sometime this Summer...I hope!

Kara said...

Wow! She really DOES get cuter every day!!! Great pics and the one with her running and smiling just says it all about her sweet little life as an Oswald! :-)

Natalie said...

Hi. This is my first visit to your blog. Your daughter is adorable! Where is she from??

Natalie

Natalie said...

Are you kidding me??? She really is a Yangxi girl!!?? WOW. When did you get her??
OK, so I'm going to have to really read your blog!

I don't know if you noticed but on my sidebar I have lots of other Yangxi family blogs.
I'm going to add you too AND add you to my favorites!

No wonder why Kylee is so stinking cute!
Thanks for visiting my blog and for letting me know.
Elliana is 2 1/2. We adopted her June 2007.

Natalie

quilt'n-mama said...

Looks like great fun! Kylee is growing so quickly!
Blessings,
Gayly