"May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed." Ps 20:4
Oh. My. Word!!! Seriously impressed at your fish you have there!CUTE!
Wow! What a jump! She looks totally fearless. I'm so glad she is loving the water and getting to be fearless of it! That's a great accomplishment! I'm very proud of her...wish I could have learned to swim at an early age.Grandmom
Sooooper Kyleeeee! Yay! Can't wait to swim WITH you again SOON! ( Has Mommy taught you to look for good airline deals, yet?!)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh. My. Word!!!
Seriously impressed at your fish you have there!
CUTE!
Wow! What a jump! She looks totally fearless. I'm so glad she is loving the water and getting to be fearless of it! That's a great accomplishment! I'm very proud of her...wish I could have learned to swim at an early age.
Grandmom
Sooooper Kyleeeee! Yay! Can't wait to swim WITH you again SOON! ( Has Mommy taught you to look for good airline deals, yet?!)
Post a Comment