Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Little Fish
Since the pool has opened, we have gone swimming a handful of times. If we could Kylee would go everyday. This girl is a fish. She absolutely loves it! Each time she seems more confident. She swims & swims & then wants to take a break for snack. After a little bit she is ready to go at it again. Here are some pics of a typical day at the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
She looks like such a happy, go with the flow girl and that is so wonderful.
I get goosebumps knowing the joy she brings you and Joel.
Miss you lots.
Love,
Lisa
It's great that Kylee loves the water at this young age. She'll become a great swimmer and that is so good. She looks like she is having a wonderful time with Daddy, enjoying the Summer weather. I love her little pink swimsuit and she looks so pretty in it! Shauna, we need you in the pictures some too. Of course, I know it was just Father's Day and we love seeing Joel too. Wish I could be there to see Kylee swim...maybe I can before long, the Lord willing.
Love,
Mom
Is she seriously "swimming" without any floaties in that water and going under and everything? Man - she is a little fish! And a mighty cute one at that! Swimming and a snack, swimming and a snack. That's my kinda afternoon!
There's one little fish we can't WAIT to catch! We are SOOO proud of our littlest mermaid! Love the suit, love the pony tail, love the shades - most of all LOVE YOU, Smiley Kylee! CAN'T WAIT to join you for a Swimmin' and Snackies date when we come in JULY! Yippee!
Every time I open your blog, she is getting prettier!!! I love the one on the bottom right, where here hair is back in the pony!!! Adorable!!! She doesn't even look like she is using any flotation device in the pics with Joel! Your little fish may be an Olympian in 2020!!
The difference between VA and MN... I think our first pool day will be after Ruby's nap! It is finally beautiful here!
I miss you!
Diana
Post a Comment