We made it! We arrived into Inchon about 5:30 Monday evening.
Sunday started out kinda crazy. We all made it to the airport on time and such, but Joel & I got there with no camera!!! Of all trips to be without our camera and video camera! We aren’t even sure where it is. We think it is probably in our car back in Virginia. Thankfully Sharon & David have a nice camera, and if need be we could buy one. But will most likely be without video this time. Boohoo!
Then Sharon accidentally left her diaper bag at the Delta ticket counter, who then called the airport police for an unattended bag. Who knows where it went at that point, but we prayed it would find us. We finally and very gratefully received it just before takeoff! Korean Air was wonderful! The flight went well for the most part. No major melt downs by any of us, including the 3 little ones. But we were all definitely ready to be on the ground. There is a 14 hr time difference so as you can imagine after flying for 14+ hrs with little sleep, we were all ready for bed. We took a bus into Seoul and to our hotel, grabbed a quick bite to eat and then crashed. We slept ok, but were ready to get up by 4:30am. Kylee has been playing in the closet for about half an hour, because there is a light in there.
Waiting for us at the hotel was a fax with our scheduled appt to meet Keller. So today (Tuesday) at 1:30pm we will be on our way to see our boy! Kylee will be staying behind with the Simons. But she is so ready to meet him too! The moment our plane hit the ground last night she said, “Baby Brother, I’m here!” I just about lost it. I can’t believe how much love she has for him already.
Hopefully we will have some pictures for you later today! Thanks for everyone’s prayers! We feel them.




6 comments:
Oh my, I bet you are with him right now!! I am so glad your flight went well. International travel is so exhausting. I will be praying for energy and rest for all of you as you take it all in and meet your sweet baby boy! I can't wait to see pictures of him.
Erin
you've already met him by the time i'm reading this! soooo exciting!!!! i hate you're w/o your cameras :( but thankful for sharon & david's!!! can't wait to hear all about it!
So glad you made the flight okay. I'm sorry you didn't make it there with your cameras. I pray they will still be in your car when you get there. I pray for rest and strength from the long journey. So happy that you will be with little Keller very soon!
Glad you are there safe! Praying constantly for you guys!! Keep the posts coming! Hugs!!
Wow!!! Yay!!! What a blessing to have your friends there with you. Can't wait to keep getting updates!!
So Excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!
And, so thankful you are there safely!!!
HUGS,
Diana
Post a Comment