Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Adjustments
Sorry for the Silence! We are safely back home. The flights went pretty well. It was a long exhausting day, but the actual flights could have been much worse. Keller slept pretty well on the flights except for the last 3 hr leg. We are still very jet-lagged and Kylee & Joel haven't been feeling the best. We all have alot of adjustments to go through. But we will eventually get there. God is taking care of us all and holding us close in this new phase of our family. Thank you again for your prayers thus far and for your continued prayers. I will get some pics up when I can. We have some from the last day of sight-seeing in Seoul-on the Simon's camera. And we will share some snapshots from home. We did find our camera. It was sitting in the front seat of our car in a public parking lot all week. Oh well. Again, so thankful for the Simon's. And we can't even express how grateful we are to them for making the trip with us and for all of their love and support of us! We are truly blessed by their friendship!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Glad you are home safely!
Glad to hear you did make it home safely! I hope you all feel human again real soon! Love to you all!
Welcome home my friend!!! I will continue to left you up during this time of transition! Praying for good health and a wonderful new "normal!'
Love,
Diana
I hope each new day gets better and the jet lag will fall away soon. Praying for all to get and stay healthy! May the Lord bless you all with strength and wisdom for each new day! May the holidays be full of Love and Joy and Peace!
Lots of Love to You All!
Mom/Grandmom
Yes, they are pretty wonderful! Love to the Simon fam!
Glad you are home safe. I know you must all be reeling with emotions, jetlag, new parenthood (again), adjusting, sickness. Wow. Give yourself lots and lots of leeway as you navigate through this new chapter for your family. All will fall into place soon enough and you won't believe there was ever even an adjustment period. Praying for you!
So glad you are home safe! Praying for all of you during this adjustment time! Can't wait to see more pics!! Love you!
Welcome home, I have been praying for you guys and for little Keller in this transition. Abigayl was his age when she came home and Nate was over 2. Praying that the transition goes well and you are all feel better and done with jet lag soon!
Gayly
It is so good to hear that each day is getting better. So many adjustments for all of you. You are so blessed of God and I know He will continue to give you special grace, strength, courage and wisdom for every situation you encounter.
Have a wonderful Christmas Celebration!
We will miss you!
Love and hugs..
Mom/Grandma O
Congrats on your family of 4! So happy for you guys! Praying for you in your adjustment.
Shauna - I realize you all are adjusting, but you realize you are killing us slowly with you lack of pictures. :-) ha! Hope things are getting a little better each day. Thinking about you guys and praying for the transition to keep going smoothly. Love and hugs!!
Post a Comment