Thursday, December 24, 2009
Christmas Eve
Today Kylee & Mommy did our first Gingerbread House. She was so excited and did such a great job! I hope we will make this a Christmas Eve Tradition. We enjoyed a nice family day. This evening we let the kids open a couple gifts. As sugar plums danced in their heads we finished wrapping & assembling gifts & stuffing stockings. Kylee is so into Christmas this year, such pure joy & wonder! I can't wait until tomorrow. Kylee requested that we have cinnamon rolls for breakfast & put a candle in one for Jesus' Birthday & sing to Him. We wish you a very Merry Christmas from our family to yours!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I LOVE these photos! A precious family, created by God!!!
Merry Christmas!
We love you guys!
Di & Jeff & the Girls
P.S: LOVE the PJ's!!!!
Love these pictures of the Gingerbread house and Kylee and the family in pjs! I hope your entire Christmas day was a wonderful experience!
Love You Lots!
Mom/Grandmom
This is absolutely delightful! You are certainly doing a great job of making your own special Christmas traditions! That is wonderful that Kylee is already keeping JESUS the center of the celebration!
Hugs-
Grandma/Mom O.
Love the pictures showing your family traditions! Precious! We love you and wish you a Happy New Year!
Great photos Shauna! I was really hoping you had posted some new pics of the kiddos. And, can I say that I LOVE your p.j.'s that match?? Please tell me where you got these! :-) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love, love the jammies picture. Precious!
Shauna,
I am so glad you left a comment. I had lost track of your bog somehow and Di just told me about your recent addition to the family. I cannot go read it all now because I am getting Kate lunch but CONGRATULATIONS! I plan to come back and read all about it. Blessings for a great 2010!
KIm
P.S> I love the PJ's!
I am laughing so stinking hard at Chuy in this picture. Awesome!
Post a Comment