Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Memories Made

Kylee loved Easter: dyeing eggs, hunting eggs, eating eggs, wearing a pretty dress, carrying around her Easter Basket, eating candy, etc. It was such a fun weekend making memories together.

Easter Eggstravaganza


Easter Sunday


Remembering what Christ did for us. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one & only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save he world through him." Jn 3:16 & 17

15 comments:

Kara said...

Thanks for sharing all your amazing Easter pics with Kylee. Loved the little tights under her dress!!! Wish I would've thought of that. Looks like a fabulous day. Oh. And thanks for relating with me on my blog. Girls need to know that we ALL have a candy and chocolate problem! :-) hee hee

Anonymous said...

Kylee is getting SO big!!! She is so precious & cute! I'm glad to see that you guys are doing so well! We want to come and visit you guys sometime! =) Love you!

Mom Oswald said...

I couldn't wait for the Easter pictures! How very precious to see Kylee all Dolled up! Looks like Mommy and Daddy had alot of fun too!
Love,
Mom O

E said...

She could not be any cuter, I love the one of you holding her and her looking sideways at the camera. Glad you guys are having so much fun!!

Erin

Rhea said...

Eggstra cute photos of our little bunny, Kylee! Mom and Dad are pretty cute, too! Y'all 'clean' up nice!

Love,
Citizens of Leatherwood Land
(Aunt Rhea)

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Look at you doing these fabulous collages!!! I love them because I can see so much of how you spent your Easter.

You all look so happy and in love.

Many blessings my friend~
Lisa

PS-I don't think there will be any bluebonnets this year to speak of because of the dry weather. Last year this time we went out and took some amazing impromptu pictures. They were everywhere. However, I haven't seen one. I did see the first glimpse of a wildflower today, though.

Anonymous said...

It's always so much fun to see new pictures and watch Kylee as she grows, and oh, so fast! She has changed so much over the last 10 3/4 months! She always looks very happy and content with her Mom and Dad and I know it is because you are both wonderful, loving parents! You look very happy too and that makes my heart glad! I loved the Easter pictures with the cherry blossoms and all of you dressed so Springy (?) Love you all!
Mom (Grandmom)P.

DiJo said...

All I can say is CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you have such sweet memories with your first Easter with Kylee!!!
Love,
Diana

Unknown said...

Hey I just found out that Mark Batterson is y'alls pastor. I think that is really cool I read his book "In a Pit With a Lion on a Snowy Day." I also learned that our best friends family goes to that church her dad's name is Mike Miller.

3 Peanuts said...

Look s like a beautiful day and your collages are so pretty!

missy said...

Kylee is so beautiful! It looks like you all had an amazing Easter.

Deb said...

What adorable pictures of Kylee on Easter! Looks like she enjoyed every minute of it!! Have a great weekend!

Kate said...

Oh...I just happened across your blog and what beautiful collages and such a beautiful family!!! It looks like you had a fabulous Easter...what precious memories!

Jess said...

Love the one of you and her together on the bottom right!!
How many eggs did that kid eat?! In two pictures she's shoving whole eggs into her mouth - - HILARIOUS!!

Jess said...

(bottom left, I meant the bottom left).....
pretty sad when I get my right and left backwards...No I'm not two...