Friday, March 21, 2008

A Visit With Friends

This week we had the pleasure of meeting and having dinner with friends I met through an Adopting Mom's Prayer Group. We had met via phone & online, but had not had the chance to meet in person until now. Gayly, Shawn & kids were visiting from out of town & took time out of their vacation to spend an evening with us. We had a wonderful visit & the kids had a ball together.

Special Friends...








7 comments:

Kara said...

What a special visit! I know Kim has truly treasured meeting some different mommies who have also adopted through China and came to share their treasure. Kylee looks especially adorable, and I love the face on Kylee in that 2nd picture!

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DiJo said...

So fun!!!! I am so glad that you all were able to get together! Wish we could have been there too!!!
Happy Easter my friend!
Love,
Diana

Rhea said...

LOVIN' my niece's 'tude she is sportin'! I know she is sweet - but sassy is SOOOO charming! ( and cute!) I know she must keep you guys in gails of hilarity ALL the time...sure do miss y'all!

Aunt Rhea
P.S. DYING to know why that previous post was deleted?! Hmmmm....

Rhea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Oswalds said...

Nothing to exciting, I just deleted a couple comments because they were doubles...Kara's & your's Rhea.

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

I am so glad you got to meet and connect. I am sure it was so much fun. They are such a sweet family.

What a blessing for prayer sisters to meet after sharing such an intimate bond!

When is our turn???

Love,
Lisa