Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring is Here, well at least today...

The past couple of days have been absolutely beautiful. And we have done our best to get out and enjoy it. Kylee just loves being outside! It's supposed to be cold & rainy again tomorrow eve. But today Kylee & Mommy went with special friends, Sybella & her Mommy (Sharon) to see the last cherry blossoms of the season. We really enjoyed the 70 degree weather and seeing the nation's capitol dressed in blooms. Spring is such an amazing display of God's creation. Here are some pics from our day...





6 comments:

Kara said...

Really. Stop dressing her so cute. You are making me feel the need to go out and buy Makenna cuter clothes! Oh - the mommy competition! I tease. Love the pictures. Cherry blossoms. I miss those beautiful trees. Sounds like a fun time!

DiJo said...

Beautiful!!! I would kill to see a cherry blossom. Unfortunately, ours are still covered with frost or snow!! UGH OK- I MUST have one of those headbands for 'Her Rubiness!' Where do I get one?
Miss you!
Love,
Diana

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love all the beautiful flowers and the cherry blossoms just can't be beat! Of course, Kylee makes it all even more special! She is really growing and I really need to see her! I sure hope it works out for you guys to come out next month. That would be great!
I miss all of you and love you!
Mom P,

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Wow! Nothing like seeing God's amazing creation through a toddler's eyes. I always loved spring on the east coast (despite the pollen). Thank you for sharing it!

Love to all,
Lisa

quilt'n-mama said...

The pictures are beautiful! It's so fun to see your sweet girl! Glad you got to enjoy the outdoors for a bit as well.
Blessings,
Gayly

Deb said...

Beatiful pictures.....looks like Spring has hit for you all!