Today Kylee had her first swim lesson with "SwimBabies". She did wonderfully! When we registered they gave her a wetsuit to help keep her warm. At first she hated it and cried in fear when we tried it on her. We decided to let her try it out in the bath tub. That must have done the trick. Today she didn't mind it at all and of course loved the water, even with purple lips, chattering teeth and goose bumps. The coach & other family were very impressed with her going under water and all....no crying or coughing. Coach Leanne even referred to her as a "Miracle Baby". Of course we are proud parents!

4 comments:
I applaud you guys for teaching my precious fishy niece to SWIM! And, once again, I have NO idea why you people are surprised at her genius level in everything she does! I know I am NOT.
- Proud Aunt Rhea
That's awesome!!! I am afraid of the water and I really want Lindy to know how to swim. This is so cool for Kylee!!!
Yea!!!
Love,
Lisa
Way to go! I love doing swim lessons with Makenna. You won't regret. Good job Kylee on going under!! Woo hoo!
Way to go Kylee! Now you can come to the cabin and swim with me!!!!
Love,
Ruby Mei
Post a Comment