"May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed." Ps 20:4
Pure sweetness! She is a doll!
Can you please have another family reunion in Springfield so I can see this little cutie pie again? Work it out girl! :-)
Oh, she is SO adorable! And getting so very big too! It warms my heart to see how well she is doing. God sure does hear and answer our prayers. Sending our blessings and love!
She is such a doll and each picture is cuter than the next. I know you are so happy!God is good.Love,Lisa
She is such a doll! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Pure sweetness! She is a doll!
Can you please have another family reunion in Springfield so I can see this little cutie pie again? Work it out girl! :-)
Oh, she is SO adorable! And getting so very big too! It warms my heart to see how well she is doing. God sure does hear and answer our prayers. Sending our blessings and love!
She is such a doll and each picture is cuter than the next. I know you are so happy!
God is good.
Love,
Lisa
She is such a doll! :)
Post a Comment