"May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed." Ps 20:4
Friday, December 17, 2010
Christmasy Fun
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What wonderful Christmas memories you are making with your precious children! I remember those gumdrop trees from my childhood...not at our house, but when we visited another family's home and I loved it! The gingerbread houses and cookies look great too! What a fun day for you and your children to share! Wish I was there to enjoy it with you! Loving You Four!
1 comment:
What wonderful Christmas memories you are making with your precious children! I remember those gumdrop trees from my childhood...not at our house, but when we visited another family's home and I loved it! The gingerbread houses and cookies look great too! What a fun day for you and your children to share!
Wish I was there to enjoy it with you!
Loving You Four!
Mom/Grandmom
Post a Comment