Monday, November 16, 2009

Immigration Approval!


On Saturday we finally received our I-600 (immigration) approval! The National Visa Center will now issue little Keller's visa & forward that to Korea. His passport is ready and waiting. It looks like we could be traveling in the next 3 to 4 weeks. Now to see to all those lists and to do's (ie. packing lists, packing, finish nursery, shopping, Christmas shopping, etc.)all in the middle of the holidays! What a fabulous Christmas present! WooHoo!




9 comments:

Jenny said...

YYYYAAAAAAAYYYY! great news! he'll be home for christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! So happy that it has finally arrived and you can continue with your plans. PTL! God is good!
Love to All!
Mom/Grandmom

Kara said...

Woo! Hoo! Woo! Hoo! I am so excited to see this update on your blog. That is so awesome! Wow. You are going to be one busy girl over these next few weeks. I can't even imagine. I had to pack and plan, but there was no airplane ride halfway across the world. That certainly adds a different degree of thought process. Praying for you and so thrilled for you. Can't wait to find out what size your little man is wearing so I can send him something snazzy. :-)

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. Santa travels pretty fast so maybe you can catch a ride on his sleigh, if you need to :) I am sure Kylie would love it!

Maeve McDonald said...

Such great news! Been hoping for an update. Miss seeing you each week at CBS!

Kala said...

I'm so happy for your family. I have been following your blog and am glad I'm missing the exciting parts. I can't wait to hear about your travel!

E said...

I am so excited for you!! Oh my gosh, all the stuff to prepare now. I can't wait to see pics of him in your arms. So happy for you guys!!

chinababymom said...

YEAH!!!!!!! SO super excited!! Can't wait to hear details of travel and especially see pics of that precious little boy!!! Keep us posted! Love to you all!!!

Jess said...

I am so happy for you guys!!!
:) jessica