Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Surprise to Us!!!!!

I just received the best SURPRISE! Our Korea Director at our agency just returned from Korea. With her she brought us an update and new pictures of little Keller. Oh my, he just gets cuter and cuter! We are so in love with him already! I cannot wait to get him in my arms. Look at the cute little haircut. What a handsome little tyke! This has completely made my week and almost makes me forget the visa headaches of the last few days.


Some info from the update: He began walking at 14 months and is getting around quickly. He loves to sing and dance (Kylee will love this). He likes to eat mandarine oranges, persimmons, rice, yogurt & cheese. He is a happy & curious little one.




* Since Nina asked, Kylee has been saying some sweet & funny things. My favorite is that a couple weeks ago I asked her what she was thankful for and without hesitation she said, "My baby Brother." She talks all the time about what she is going to teach him and how they are going to play together. She talks about him in her prayers and makes sure we do too. Today's response to these pictures was, "It's a different Keller." Ha Ha Well, I tried to explain to her that no, he is just growing and looks a little different, but it is indeed the same Keller. I am glad we got these pictures and we were able to explain this to her. She may have thought, in Korea, that they gave us the wrong little boy.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! Keller is a GREAT name!!!!!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!! I just did not know for sure if there would ever be another as perfect as Miss Kylee- but, ummmm....YES! He is a handsome little guy! That is the understatement of the year! This Aunt is SO excited! We just need to pinch him
and bite on him, now!

Kara said...

A D O R A B L E!!!!! I totally agree that the haircut is just precious. I can't believe all his hair and how different he looks. You are blessed Shauna. They say that you can look at someone's life and see if they have the favor of the Lord on them. I like to think that when people see my children that the Lord has given me, and I am thinking you can count yourself in that same boat. What a blessing!!!!!!! God is so faithful. Your children are edibe-y cute!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Keller is a little doll! I am so happy for you! It won't be long now, I'm sure! God is so good!
We are blessed. I started a song for him a week or two ago, but haven't finished it yet...no time lately...maybe before long.
Love to All of You!
Mom

Nina said...

Oh mercy! He is a cutie!

Tell us about Kylee. Does she understand that she will have a brother? What are some of the cute things she is saying?

Deb said...

Oh my goodness....talk about PRECIOUS!! He is such a cutie!....I am sure you cannot wait to get your arms around him! Hopefully soon!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Mary Lou Oswald said...

What a cute little fellow! He is looking so grown up already! His room looks so nice and is so "Welcome Keller!" Did Shauna make the beautiful quilt? My heart just leaped when I looked at the pictures! We are so excited for all of you!
Blessings will soon be yours as you hold your precious one!
Love,
Mom/Grandma O.

quilt'n-mama said...

Oh my goodness! What an adorable little man he is! I am so excited for you guys and we'll be praying you hold him very soon!
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Gayly

DiJo said...

Yay!!!! He is ADORABLE!!!! Soon he will be all yours!
so excited for you!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Diana

Beth K said...

He is GORGEOUS! And I'm sure he is at least twice that cute in person! Praying for everything to move speedily from here on out!

Maeve McDonald said...

Oh Shauna! He is SO cute! I cannot wait to meet him in person! What a wonderful surprise for you guys. I bet that made your Thanksgiving...

Jenny said...

he is SO handsome! i love the one with him on the phone! his eyebrows are raised like he's really getting into it!

Jodi Rathjen said...

He is just so adorable I can not stand it!!! I can't wait to meet him! So happy for you that you got these new pictures! Just to have a little something more to hold on to is so much right now! We are praying you travel soon! Love you all and miss you a bunch!

chinababymom said...

YEAH!!! I LOVE THESE PICS!!! He is BEAUTIFUL!!! We are so happy for you and can't wait till you have him in your arms. Love you!

Jess said...

So happy for you guys. What a sweetheart!

Dawn S. said...

So cute! Congrats!