Saturday, July 18, 2009
A Day at the Pool
Today we spent the afternoon at the pool. Mommy got some nice relaxing time in a chair with a new book. And Daddy & Kylee got lots of swim time. Kylee has been asking Joel all week to go swimming with her. Thankfully it was a beautiful day! Kylee is just a fish. When she is in the pool, she doesn't stop. She just swims and swims. She was starving and exhausted by the end of the afternoon, even after eating a cheeseburger for snack during a swim break. Fun, fun, fun. At the end of the day, Kylee turned to Joel and said, "I had fun with you today."


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I cannot believe that girl!!! She is putting Mak to shame. What an amazing little swimmer she is. Fish girl indeed! And she looks stunning doing it! Nice that you got some relaxation time while she played with daddy!! :-)
What a great Daddy Joel is to spend that time with his daughter. He is building special memories with her that are very valuable! She'll always treasure those special times with her Daddy! Yeah, Joel! I'm so glad that Kylee is a good swimmer and that Mommie got some good relaxation time during the afternoon of fun.
I've gotta call and listen to her talk. Seriously? Sentences? I kinda hope she still calls Landry, "Diddy"?! Haha. Luv yall
I would show a video of Ella swimming...but it would consist of her dipping her toe!
Way to go Kylee!
SOOO cute to see Kylee swim like that! Proud of the way you take time to play with Kylee, Joel. She obviously appreciated her time with you!
Love,
Mom/ Grandma O
Post a Comment