My favorite scene from one of my favorite Christmas movies....
(you will want to pause the music at the bottom of the page before watching video)
What are some of your favorite Christmas movie moments?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed." Ps 20:4
3 comments:
Nearly bought this today - do you own it? I have never seen it...Do you forgive? I love it, by the way. My comment on my favorite Christmas movie moment will have to wait - especially after THAT poignant charlie brown moment.....Christmas Cheer to you all!
I don't know that I have a favorite Christmas movie "moment." But, my favorite Christmas Movies are: White Christmas, A Charlie Brown Christmas, and Miracle on
34th St. Well, maybe my favorite moment is the courtroom scene in Miracle on 34th St.when the Post Office delivers all the letters.
I love the Charlie Brown Christmas! Thank you for sharing that. I love "White Christmas" and "It's a Wonderful Life" My favorite moment in that movie is when George comes back and realizes his life, including his old house, is wonderful even with all the problems and then the town comes and helps him take care of his debt.
I love getting the Christmas cards and hearing from friends and family...some that I haven't heard from for awhile, drinking hot apple cider or chocolate by the fireplace and eating Christmas candy and cookies, etc., while watching an old movie with the
family. Then there's sitting in front of the tree with lights and music and watching everyone (especially the children) open their gifts! Of course, going to parties and seeing Christmas lights is a delight too! It's all so wonderful and the best part is knowing the best gift of all...Jesus! He makes it all possible! That's why it's so special!
Merry Christmas to All!
Mom P.
Post a Comment