"May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed." Ps 20:4
Great collage and what a great reunion!So happy you have these special friends to relive such an important time for all of your families.Looks like it was all wonderful.Congratulations!!!Love,Lisa
What beautiful little china dolls - - - I would not be a very good aunt, though, if I did not say: "Guess which one's MY fave? Oh, am I THAT obvious?!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Great collage and what a great reunion!
So happy you have these special friends to relive such an important time for all of your families.
Looks like it was all wonderful.
Congratulations!!!
Love,
Lisa
What beautiful little china dolls - - - I would not be a very good aunt, though, if I did not say: "Guess which one's MY fave? Oh, am I THAT obvious?!
Post a Comment