You can see here the story of that day and pictures of that day and year 1.
Monday, March 5, 2012
Referral-versary...5 Years Already?
I can hardly believe it has been 5 years since we got "The Call". "You have a daughter." I got teary eyed again today talking to a friend about how God blessed us with this amazing little girl.



You can see here the story of that day and pictures of that day and year 1.
You can see here the story of that day and pictures of that day and year 1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
She is sooooooo beautiful!!!! I will never forget sharing that special day with you!!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!
Love,
Diana
I too get teary eyed thinking about this precious child you went ALL the way to China to get her!! She is such a blessing not only to you but all of her extended family and friends!! It is a privilage to have her with us!
Love.
GrandmaO/Mom
Post a Comment