TX was blazing hot, as usual. Papa (my Dad) & Grammy have a pool and so does my aunt Brenda, so we spent alot of time in the water! Keller loves the water as much as Kylee and surprised us by basically jumping right in trying to swim (first time in pool). No fear from either kiddo! Kylee is now able to jump off of the diving board and swim to the side. I guess I know what we will be doing all summer.
Both kids simply adore their cousins and followed them around whenever possible. Of course Landry & Lawson were wonderful with them and entertained them non-stop. I never see Kylee laugh as much as when she is with big cousin, Landry.
We also enjoyed a helicopter birthday party for Lawson and a Memorial Day get-together with lots of family. We also had the treat of seeing both of my Grandmothers. Mamaw was in town from Sugarland, TX and Grandma was in town from Springfield, MO. It was so special for the Kylee & Keller to be able to spend time with grandparents and great-grandparents, as well as aunts, uncles & cousins.
Thank you Grandmom (Mom), Papa (Dad) & Grammy, Keenan & Rheagan & Randy & Brenda for being such wonderful & generous hosts. We had a wonderful time! We look forward to the next visit. Hope you can each come visit us too.
Here are just a few of my favorite pics from the week:
Kylee & Mamaw having a tea party. I have such fond memories of having tea parties with Mamaw when I was a little girl.
Enjoying the pool!




2 comments:
I love all the pictures of your Texas visit! Thanks for sharing! Loved having all of you so much!
Mom/Grandmom
what an absolutely FUN trip!!!!!
Post a Comment