I know it's hard to see in this photo, but the dress Kylee is wearing here is from Tea Collection...
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Tea
If you haven't shopped at Tea Collection yet, you should! I stumbled upon it a few months ago. Super cute, and awesome quality. And until July 1st they are offering an additional 25% off summer sale items (code "sale25"), plus free shipping! Just had to share about this fun deal. Take a peak. I promise you will love it.
I know it's hard to see in this photo, but the dress Kylee is wearing here is from Tea Collection...
I know it's hard to see in this photo, but the dress Kylee is wearing here is from Tea Collection...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hi, you have won the Adoption/Love necklace on the A Joyful Heart adoption blog!! You can make your payment to the chip in account on the blog and we will get the necklace out to you.
Congratulations!
~Lynn & Sharon
Post a Comment