P.S. Please say a special prayer for Sienna Grace today! She has been running a very high fever and her new family is concerned about her and asking for prayers!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Happy Birthday, Dr Seuss, in PJ's
This week Kylee's preschool class celebrated Dr Seuss' 106th birthday by wearing pj's to school and reading Dr Seuss books. Kylee loves Dr Seuss books! Some of her favorite's are, "Green Eggs & Ham", "Cat In The Hat", "The Lorax". And she loves pj's! Most days she would be happy to stay in pj's all day, if I let her. So this was an especially fun school day for her!



P.S. Please say a special prayer for Sienna Grace today! She has been running a very high fever and her new family is concerned about her and asking for prayers!
P.S. Please say a special prayer for Sienna Grace today! She has been running a very high fever and her new family is concerned about her and asking for prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I'd also like to stay in my PJs all day if I could! So cute! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Love the PJ pictures! The one with Keller is very cute too!
I will certainly be praying for little Sienna Grace.
Love,
Mom/Grandmom
So Cute! Faith is a pajama girl too! My heart aches for little Sienna and Diana! Faith has had the same reaction whenever she has had shots... so scary! I can not wait to see you guys! we miss you all so much and the girls are just growing way to fast! We can not wait to meet little Keller! Miss you all kiss the kids for us!
Those are a few of my favorites, too Kylee! We must do this alot, for it makes us both SMILEY! Love you alot - love you a little - love you anywhere but right in the middle. Scratch that - I love YOU not just a wee bit - I love you alot and alot and that's it.
Aunt Rhea
What a fun day! Kylee looks so cute in the PJ's and such a look of "I love this" !!
Hugs from Grandma O
Post a Comment