*Diana & family are leaving China tomorrow for home. Praise God! Sienna is doing much better "a walking miracle". And they are very excited to be on their way home with her. Thank you for the prayers. Thank you, God for the answered prayers!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Finally, Spring
This week has finally brought some gorgeous spring weather. I don't know how many months it has been since we have seen 60 degrees, but it feels like an eternity. The sunshine and temperatures have cheered us and driven us to get outside. Yesterday we drove to see our friends, Josh, Beth, Aiden & Caleb. Daddy had to work, but Mommy and the littles went. Beth had a latte and birthday muffins (smores muffins...YUM!) waiting for me. Then we (Mommies) took the kids to the park and had lunch at Chick-fil-A. It was a wonderful day and we look forward to visiting with them again soon. When we got home we opened the doors and let Kylee, Keller & Chuy play outside. Oh Spring, I love you! We finished the day with some Carrabba's! Today is another beautiful spring day and we are gonna get out & enjoy it.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
i am LOVING this weather! i REALLY want it to stay around... i'm thinking we might have another chilly week before it's said and done and i DON'T want one! i'm glad they're heading home!!!
Love the Spring park pictures! Looks like fun for all of you. So glad you had a friend to help you celebrate your birthday!
I am loving the Springlike weather here too! I am hoping for no more really cold days or nights! I have two trees leafing out and one has pretty blossoms.
It is so wonderful that Sienna is much better and on her way home! God is soooo good and faithful!
Love to All!
Mom/Grandmom
I am hoping today is one of those beautiful spring days here! We had one last week, then icky weather again- yesterday I got rained on, sleeted on and snowed on all in a matter of 75 miles I was driving home from an appointment! Then the sun shone in the evening:)
I love the pic of you with the kids! What sweeties you have!
Blessings,
Gayly
Oh what fun to finally experience spring! Hope the snow has all gone away for you out there too. It is almost gone here.
Missing you all already!
Love,
Grandma/ Mom O.
Post a Comment