Monday, October 19, 2009

Baby Shower

On Saturday I was so blessed to be surrounded by and showered by many of my sweet friends. Keller was blessed with adorable clothes, special books & fun toys. Sharon was an amazing host paying special tribute to Keller by including Korean accents and blessing me with special treats she new would make me especially happy. Beth made a beautiful and delicious cake. I loved the whole afternoon from start to finish. I felt so loved. Here are some sweet pics taken by Beth. Thank you, my special friends!




Updates:
We received Kylee's passport!
On Saturday we received a letter from Immigration. I got so excited! We soon realized that it wasn't what we were hoping to receive, our approval. It was a letter requesting a home study amendment. After a small panic, I emailed our agency. They responded saying, "Don't panic, we can easily rectify this Monday morning." And the agency is actually very pleased that they have already reviewed our file and think we should receive our approval within the next week! Yay, this still keeps us on schedule to possibly travel around Thanksgiving! We can't wait to have little Keller home!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

it looks like you had a lot of fun! i hope you're definitely traveling/home by thanksgiving!!!

DiJo said...

Oh, how I wish I could have been there to love on you too!!!! I am so excited about your news!!! God wants that boy home!!! I will be praying for swift approvals!

Hugs,
Diana

Elizabeth said...

Having Keller home for the holidays would make them extra special this year. They already have Christmas stuff up here so you're on the home strech now!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a very nice shower! I'm so glad that you were so blessed!
We are anxious for little Keller to be home with you and officially be a part of our family!
Lots of Love!
Mom

Kara said...

I would have loved to have been at that shower Shauna! How fun! What great friends you have and I loved seeing you get spoiled - as you should be - to get ready for baby boy Keller. Perfect. Thanks for sharing pics of your fun day!

And - btw - Thanksgiving huh?? Woo! Hoo! Praying that you stay on track and you guys are outta here for Turkey Day!!