Saturday, June 20, 2009

GOT IT!

Each day for the past few weeks, when I check the mail, I have half hoped to find our Immigration approval (I171-H). But as I said earlier we weren't really expecting it to be here before the end of July. Well yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to open my mailbox and see it waiting for me! Yay! So what was supposed to take 9 weeks, came in 4 1/2. Today I am mailing a copy of it to our agency, who should get it on Monday. Our packet should be ready to head to S Korea! We're a bit closer to baby brother or sister!


HyangWonJeong in Gyeongbokgung, Seoul

6 comments:

Beth K said...

Yay again! Congratulations! We're so happy for you and can't wait to meet the next baby Oswald soon!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't believe that you have already recieved the paperwork...that is great and I hope all the rest goes quickly as well! I am praying for the next little one and know that God has another special child for you!
Love,
Mom

Mary Lou Oswald said...

What exciting news! We so look forward to that wonderful day when you receive another gift from God! How blessed you will be.
Love,
Mom/Grandma O

chinababymom said...

YEAH!!! We are soooooo excited for you! Hopefully it won't be too long now! How long are they saying the wait time is once the dossier gets to Korea? We believe it will be a quick work for you!! Keep us posted! Love you all!!!

Kara said...

That is so exciting Shauna! Every day you are getting closer and closer to building your family a little bit fuller and a little more complete! Man - I can't wait to meet this little cutie #2! You set the standard pretty high with Kylee! :-)

Natalie said...

Whoo Hoo!!! I am thrilled for you guys!