Tuesday, June 23, 2009

DTSK!

We received this email from our adoption agency this afternoon....

Hi Shauna and Joel:

Congratulations! We are happy to let you know that we sent your dossier to Korea today. You are one step further in the adoption process. Generally speaking, the time between dossier submission and referral is currently averaging six to eight months. We will, of course, notify you immediately when we receive your referral to schedule a time for you to review it at the Barker offices.


Yay!


The Namdaemun in Seoul at night.

9 comments:

Rhea said...

Yayy for ALL of us!!! I can't wait to meet my new niece and nephew... Did you remember to tell them that we can only bring home exceptionally GORGEOUS children such as MISS KYLEE HOPE?! Heheheh! You know I going to bite on them no matter what, right?! Yaaaay!

Beth K said...

Yay, Shauna! Soooooooooo exciting! I'm so happy everything came together more quickly than you were expecting! What a great Father's Day gift for Joel!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the very happy news! What wonderful news! Now we need to keep praying for the right little one or ones...God's selection just for you! It will be exciting to find out what and who God has chosen for you and your family! Just think, you could know by Christmas! That would make Christmas even more special! I'm so happy for you!
Love & Joy!
Mom P.

Kara said...

Woo! hoo!!! That is amazing. You are officially "paper pregnant" and waiting on your little bundle!!! Can't wait and so happy that it is happening quickly for you!!!

DiJo said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Diana

Sharon Simon said...

I am so excited. What a beautiful answer to prayer that this has all happened more quickly than expected. We are so looking forward to a little Oswald!!

Mary Lou Oswald said...

This is such great news!!! God bless the rest of the whatevers that have to take place in order for you to once again hold another darling in your arms!!
Prayers continue...
Love,
Mom/Grandma

Lynne Copeland said...

How exciting! I pray the time goes by quickly.

quilt'n-mama said...

YAH!!!! We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear about your next little one!
Blessings,
Gayly