
We woke this morning to a winter wonderland. Around noon it totalled out about 8 inches. Kylee & Mommy layered & bundled up and headed out to shovel the driveway & enjoy some of the beautiful white stuff. Kylee wanted her own shovel and broom to help clean off the car and drive. She did a great job and Mommy appreciated her help. Our neighbor appreciated Kylee brushing some of the snow off their car too.

A couple of new things for spring...I think we finally bought our last box of diapers for Miss Kylee. She has been in big girl panties for 2 weeks now. Yeah! We are taking a break from her much loved gymnastics class, to take swim lessons. Our first class was Saturday and she was very excited about it. We will have another fun summer at the pool & hopefully a trip or two to the beach. We had a great time in the snow and it is beautiful, but we are excited that spring is just around the corner. We are expecting 60 degrees by this weekend.




2 comments:
Wow! We have had so little snow here the last few years that I almost forget what it is like. However, I don't really miss it too much. It is great that you and Kylee got to enjoy it and I am with you on being anxious for the warmer weather. We are supposed to enjoy warm 80s in a couple of days. I'm ready! The pictures are great!
YAY, Kylee! Sooo proud of you, sweetie! ( You, too, Mommy!) Stay warm until your Spring weather arrives to stay! Love you three, soon to be FOUR!!!!
Post a Comment