We had a wonderful time in Texas for Christmas! We spent several days with my (Shauna's) Mom & several days with my Dad & Step-mom. During our time there we were also able to spend time with my brother, sister-in-law, niece, nephew, Mamaw, step-brother & sister-in-law, aunt & uncle. It is a blessing to have so many family members in one area. I am sorry we missed some of you. We were filled with delicious meals & yummy treats, and blessed with many gifts. We enjoyed a night out with my Mom, brother, sister-in-law, niece & nephew. We were treated to a relaxing afternoon at a spa with my Dad, step-mom, Mamaw, brother, sister-in-law, step-brother & sister-in-law. We had our first experience at an American Girl store. So fun! We were so loved on & we are so grateful! Thank you all, we miss you already!
Opening gifts at home before leaving for TX...

Family Pictures Taken at Mom's...

Memories...

A Day at the Park...
3 comments:
That stocking is amazing! You might regret that large size, though, when those little gifts start getting more and more expensive! :)
Looks like you had such a great time! The family picture is so sweet!
Wonderful pictures and I am so happy that we made some wonderful family memories together! Thank you again for coming and for everything! I feel so blessed to have a wonderful family and to have had all of you here for the holidays!
Love,
Mom (Grandmom)
It was fun to see all the pictures of the relatives in Texas! Sounds like you had a grand time. I have wanted to go to an American Girl Doll shop ever since I sat at Union station in Chicago... observint a huge group of Mom's with their daughters ... all excited about the contents in their huge bags stuffed with lovely dolls and outfits!
Have a wonderful new year!
Love,
Mom ( Grandma O )
Post a Comment