Last week we were blessed to have
Aunt Rheagan & Cousin Landry visit us. We had lots of fun girl time while Joel was working. We spent our time shopping, swimming, eating, visiting, playing, watching chic-flicks, building bears @ Build A Bear, giggling, etc. We will remember our time together for a long time. Here are a few pictures from our week.



Love & Miss You Girls!
4 comments:
I am sure you all had a great time. Glad you had a special girl bonding time!
Love,
Lisa
What fun for Kylee to have her older cousin come visit! Sophie just adores her older cousins too!
That looks like such a fun week!! Enjoy those family moments. Kylee will never forget it!
Love all the pictures of my daughters & granddaughters! I am so glad you all had fun together! I am going to miss being with Kylee and seeing all of you, but am praying & feel assured that you will have a wonderful time together relaxing & being a family in Hawaii. It seems like it wasn't that long ago that you were all in China together.
Love All of You,
Mom P.
Post a Comment