Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Anticipating a Special Day...


On 08/08/08 Joel & I will celebrate our 10th Wedding Anniversary & Opening day of the 2008 Olympic Games. Put it on your calendar....the Olympics :o)
(You will want to pause the playlist at the bottom of the page before watching the video.)

7 comments:

Kara said...

Hey girl. Interesting video. Thanks for celebrating your anniversary on Little Girl's birthday! Aren't you generous! :-) Are you getting geared up for Hawaii??

I started my giveaway on my blog if you want to go over and check it out!

Jill said...

Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Unknown said...

Yah - when I read your title I thought that the date you were referring to was 07.22.08 You know, the day Landry & I arrive...Silly me... Congratulations on 10 years of wedded bliss...Liked the video - :not quite the wedding video I was expecting - but nonetheless CUTE! Exciting stuff! Can't wait to see you girls!

Rhea

Lynne Copeland said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys! Tim and I celebrated our 20th on June 25th!
Looking forward to seeing you in August,
Lynne, Tim and the girls

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Tell Joel to get out the checkbook!!! How exciting to have two special days to look forward to.

I hope you have so much peace about your trip. It'll be great and I hope Kylee will be just fine--even at night.

Love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am really excited for you to be able to go to Hawaii together to celebrate the big 10! I am even more excited to get to go to Virginia to see you and to stay with Kylee (and Mary Lou)...the Lord willing! Only a few more weeks!
Love,
Mom (Grandmom)

DiJo said...

HI!
My parents will celebrate 55 years on August 8th too!!!!!

Blessings for a very Happy Anniversary soon!

Love,
Diana