
When Joel comes home from work each evening he comes in taking off his tie. Kylee has become fascinated by them and always wants to play with them. Not sure what the intrigue is but it's cute.

For Christmas Sweet Aunt Rhea sent Kylee an embroidered apron. It looks adorable on her especially as she works in her kitchen. One day she & Mommy will both wear their aprons baking in Mommy's kitchen. Thanks Aunt Rhea! Love you!





4 comments:
Oh My goodness! Nothing to say but cute, cute cute!!! I love those pics of Kylee in her cute apron with the kitchen and the Elmo outfit is the most precious thing I've ever seen. You really dress her so awesome! Love the long hair too! She's really getting some locks on her! Makenna is almost ready for her 1st haircut, so you will have to watch my blog to see when that finally happens!
So, so cute!!! That Kylee certainly does know the importance of accessorizing.
Hugs,
Lisa
Just when I was asking if this kid could get any cuter ..Goodness, she even makes a rolling pin look adorable! I am glad she likes them !
Love,
The One & Only...."Sweet Aunt Rhea"
Looks like Kylee likes to do many of the same things that Mommy and Daddy do!
Post a Comment