For Christmas Kylee was given 4 more baby dolls to add to her already blossoming collection. But I don't think she could have too many. She loves everyone of them and always wants a "baby" with her. She wants a baby for nap time, bed time, in the car, video time, when she wakes during the night, she has even asked for one while eating or getting in the bath. Luckily she doesn't have a preference of one over another, so any one will do, when the request is made. I loved dolls as a child, still do, so I am thrilled that she shares this love. She loves to talk to them, dance with them, sing to them, rock them, kiss them, feed them, push them in the stroller, etc. Kylee says to all her family & friends, "Thanks for the babies!!!!"



12 comments:
She looks adorable with all her babies! How cute!
What a great little mommy she is. I LOVE seeing little girls with their babies.
Dreams come true!!!
Love,
Lisa
Shauna,
She is absolutely precious!!! What a little professional mommy she is already! Learning from the best of course!!!!! Ruby goes to her first Elmo party in a few weeks. She will be soooo excited!
I miss you!
Love,
Diana
Hi Shauna! I love your blog. What an adorable little sweetheart you have! We had a great time hanging out with you guys this summer. Hopefully more chances will come up. Let's stay connected on the blogs!
Shauna - I am in love with these photos of Kylee. You are seriously going to have a little model on your hands there. Isn't it precious to watch them be little "mommies"! It's the best!
Kylee looks so adorable with her babydolls! So sweet!
Of course I love these sweet photos of my precious niece and her baby brood....
Seems Aunt Rhea has a new Shopping for Kylee MISSION: A baby doll fit for playing with in the bath water...Hmmmm...
Love,
Aunt Rhea
I found your blog through someone else's. Your little one is a DOLL (no pun intended : )
She looks so sweet playing with her baby dolls. Doesn't it melt your heart?
Shauna, Joel & Kylee,
We miss you guys! Kylee is so precious! She looks like a great Mommy! Faith is still a little freaked out by dolls sometimes. I hope she gets over that! Kylee is such a beautiful little girl! Give her a big kiss from us!
Love Jodi, Steve & Faith
What great pictures. We love them and are lonesome to see you.
love,
Jerry and Linda
I just stumbled across your blog and little Kylee is just adorable!! I too loved baby dolls when I was little and could not have enough.
I also LOVE the monogrammed apron that she got for Christmas! That is just about the cutest thing on her!! :)
I love all the babies:) So cute!
Kim
Post a Comment