Saturday, November 17, 2007

"Moo, Baa, La, La, La"

That is the title of a book we read to Kylee fairly often. And we often make animal noises when pointing to them in books or wherever we see them. But we never knew if Kylee was understanding or thinking we were just crazy. Until tonight! I recently put out a new Nativity set. Kylee has been looking at them and being told not to touch. Well tonight she was carrying around one of the sheep. Daddy went to take it from her & she said, "Baa"! So I decided to see how far we could go with this. I said, "What does a sheep say?" She said, "Baa". "What does a cow say?", "Ooo". "What does a puppy dog say?", "Oof, oof". "What does a kitty-cat say?", "Eow". Wow, she was listening. It was so cute & we were so proud.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know why you guys are so surprised at how intelligent your own duaghter is - - - I KNEW MY niece was a genius.....! XOXO Aunt Rhea

3 Peanuts said...

She is really paying attention. So cute.

Kim