Patting Daddy's arm while sitting at the dinner table
Winking that little crinkly wink (see the 1st pic below)
Laughing just because everyone else is laughing
Giggling at Chuy (our furry family member)
Waddling around so pleased with herself and not caring how many times she stumbles and has to get back up to keep going
Loving to pray with Mommy & Daddy while holding hands
Her little sing-song voice when she doesn't realize we are watching her
Raising her shirt to show us her little poochy belly
Her infectious laugh when being chased or tickled
Learning new words
Her cheesy grin
Snuggles when she's sleepy
Saying "MMmm" when she eats something she likes
Saying "Agh" after she or someone else takes a drink




2 comments:
What fun fall pictures of your doll baby! I love the girl and the gorgeous scenery.
I am so happy for you!
Lisa
p.s. Hope Joel is feeling better...
I am finally visiting!!!!!! Kylee is so CUTE!!!!!! She just makes me smile! Can't wait for the day when we can all be together again!
I hope you are in Texas reading this! We hope to be leaving tomorrow for KY! Waiting for test results on Ruby who may have "Whooping Cough..." If so, we are home for the holidays. Oh well, at least we will be together!
Happy Thanksgiving! Love, Diana
Post a Comment