Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Holiday Service Projects
We were honored to put together boxes for Operation Christmas Child this year. We did it as a family last weekend. The kids helped pick out little gifts to fill a box for a boy & a girl. I dropped the boxes off at the church where Kylee attends preschool on Monday. We are planning to do a couple Angel Tree gifts as well. What are some projects your churches or families are involved in this season? What are some ways you are teaching your kids to give to those in need?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I think this is a great thing to do as a family project and it is wonderful to teach the children at a young age to give to others who are less privileged. It looks like the kids are loving it too! What a blessing...just to know you are blessing others! And, you are laying up treasures in heaven!
I love it!!!
Mom/Grandmom
Post a Comment