Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back-Blogged

Sorry I am not blogging much lately. We have had our house in a state of, well, mess! Our kitchen is undergoing some refacing, our floors have all been replaced, we had a plumbing leak in the middle of it all and now have a 2x5 foot hole in the ceiling. I have done some major spring cleaning, yes in July. After our drywall and ceiling repairs we will venture into some drywall texture and painting. We are so happy we decided to do all this, except of course the plumbing leak. It will be great when it is all done. So...not much picture taking going on, except a few before & after's. But as far as fun summer photo ops...not so much. Hoping to at least make it to the pool this weekend.
In a couple weeks we will be in Nebraska visiting Grandma & Papa on the farm. We will also be spending time with cousins & aunts & uncles. We are very excited!
Hope you are having a great summer!

P.S. Kylee has something special to share soon, so check back in a couple days. She has been working very hard.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture of the children playing. I can't tell what the table with umbrella is, but looks like something nice for them. I'm glad you have a nice deck for them to play on. Take care!
Oh yes, I look forward to seeing Kylee's surprise!
Much Love,
Mom/Grandmom

Mary Lou Oswald said...

This looks like a fun summer play time! So cute as usual! They're pictures always bring a smile to our faces!! Thanks for keeping us up everything!
Love,
Grandma/Mom O.

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

I love your term back-blogged! That's awesome...Me, too. I am almost finished but not quite...

I know backblogged means you are enjoying life and being busy with your two blessings.

Love you~
Lisa