Wednesday, April 21, 2010

StoryTime

Last Friday the kiddos & I went with our buddies, Sharon & her youngest kiddos to see N*ckelodeon's Storytime Live at a local theater. We hadn't told the girls until the morning of & they were so excited to be going to see, K*i Lan, D*ra, B*ckyardigans & W*nder Pets on stage! And they loved it! I have heard repeatedly this week from Miss Kylee, "Mom, I had fun at the show!" The little brothers enjoyed it too, especially since there was plenty of room in the aisle near us to walk & climb around.

Running for the theater...

Waiting outside the theater, so excited!

Before the show...(Kylee, Cooper, Sybella & Keller)


Final Bow...

4 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like such a fun day!

Kara said...

How fun! Love to see all your fun play dates. Love all the kid pics too. I feel like I know them through the blog.....well, I'd like to know them more in person, but this shall do for now. :-)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and looks like they had a wonderful time! Glad they were able to go with two great MOMs!
Love,
Mom/Grandmom

Mary Lou Oswald said...

This looks like so much fun! The kid in me wanted to be with them!! They all look so happy and something tells me the girls will always be best friends!! ( at least until they are married! :>)
As always... thanks for sharing those wonderful moments with us.
Love,
Grandma/Mom O