Friday, February 26, 2010

Joy for Friends

I am so excited & have so much joy for our friends who just arrived in China to bring home a new daughter & sister. Diana & I met via phone & internet when we were waiting & praying for Kylee & they on their journey to Miss Ruby. We were fortunate to meet face to face in China. We love them and are blessed by their friendship and the miracles & red threads God has given them. Joel & I recently talked about how our world has expanded in such a wonderful way through the gift of adoption. We have met and grown to love so many people across the US that share in this miracle of adoption. It is amazing to think about how we would probably never have met so many of our now close friends (many who we consider family), had we not taken that step toward adoption. God gives great gifts in so many unexpected ways. If you have a moment please say a prayer for Jeff, Diana & Ainsley as they wait in China to meet Miss Sienna Grace & for Ruby waiting at home.

Kylee, Me, Diana & Ruby in China 2007...

3 comments:

Rhea said...

I have been praying already!! I still love following their beatiful family on ther blog!

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for them...and am so thankful that your family has been blessed and expanded in such a wonderful way! Isn't Heaven going to be wonderful when we are all there together...celebrating life with our Lord!
Mom P.

3 Peanuts said...

Oh I love this photo and I don;t think i ever saw it before. Yes, the miracle of adoption does bring us some wonderful friendships!!!