Kylee, I am glad you did your part to vote. You are growing up too fast! I am so happy that you are coming to have Christmas with us! I can harldy wait! Very soon I will be able to see and love on that sweet, smiley face! Hugs & Kisses, Grandmom
I forgot to mention those pearly whites! My goodness is she eating steak, yet?! She looks carniverous! Of course a CU-UTE LITTLE carnivorous ( I am not sure of how to spell that for sure, if you could not tell.)
4 comments:
What a responsible ( and CU-UTE) Citizen! We Vote Kylee Oswald any day!
Love,
Aunt Rhea, Uncle Keenan, Cousins Landry & Lawson
Kylee,
I am glad you did your part to vote. You are growing up too fast! I am so happy that you are coming to have Christmas with us! I can harldy wait! Very soon I will be able to see and love on that sweet, smiley face!
Hugs & Kisses,
Grandmom
Kylee - You are such a little Patriotic girl! I bet I know which way you voted!!! :-)
I forgot to mention those pearly whites! My goodness is she eating steak, yet?! She looks carniverous! Of course a CU-UTE LITTLE carnivorous ( I am not sure of how to spell that for sure, if you could not tell.)
Rhea
Post a Comment