Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cousins


Here is one of my favorite pics of Kylee & her Cousins, Landry & Lawson, taken a few weeks ago. She just adores them!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my word! Those are the best faces. I know. Little girl has that same face when she is with her cousins.

That is precious Shauna!

Anonymous said...

Those are three very special little people in my life! I love them very much and am so thankful they are a very important part of my life!
Mom/Grandmom

Rhea said...

This could have been wordless Wednesday as far as I am concerned!.... Those smiles say it all - that is how we felt just getting to see you guys! Looking forward to it SOON!!!!!!!

DiJo said...

Hi!
I wish our girls had cousins close!
I just went through your past few posts... I can only imagine a coach trying to manage Kiley & Ruby in the same gymnastics class!!! I have to admit that her patience has gotten a lot better after four weeks. She may win the award for most improved in the behavior category when the class ends!!!! I will have to share with you later a photo of a little girl we are sponsoring. In some ways her photo reminds me of sweet Kiley's referral pic!!!
It sounds like you are busy and doing great!
Love,
Diana

Anonymous said...

Kylee is so beautiful! The cousins are very cute too by the way. Kylee is just really growing up so fast. She was just a little baby when we were in China last May. Where does the time go? Thank you for your prayers for our Kazakhstan adoption "trip!"
Love you guys!
Grace