"May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed." Ps 20:4
Monday, September 1, 2008
Birthday Shots
Here are a couple cutes from The Birth-Day...
Donuts for Breakfast (a favorite) & a new Tricycle.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the pictures of Kylee's first tricyle ride! Pink is a great color for her. I am so happy that she had a Happy Birthday! Wish I could have helped her celebrate. Glad for the pictures...that's second best. Mom/Grandmom
3 comments:
I love the pictures of Kylee's first tricyle ride! Pink is a great color for her. I am so happy that she had a Happy Birthday! Wish I could have helped her celebrate. Glad for the pictures...that's second best.
Mom/Grandmom
Woo Hoo! Burn rubber, Kylee! Love the new wheels! And, of course I LOVE that you are sporting an outfit that matches it PERFECTLY! :0) You are a doll!
She looks like she is absolutely in love with that tricycle! So cute! And donuts for breakfast?
Go mom. What a fun day!!! I'm glad Kylee had such fun memories created with her this year. What wonderful parents she has in you two!
Post a Comment