
10 Years ago today I married my best friend. Joel is a wonderful husband & father. I feel so incredibly blessed!
To celebrate this anniversary, tomorrow, he is taking me (& our daughter) to Hawaii for 9 days! We are all so excited! So if you were wondering why the Aloha music lately, it is because we have been dreaming of & planning for our trip. Happy Anniversary Honey! I love you!




8 comments:
Congratulations! Have the best of times in Hawaii! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear about the trip!
My Dearest Daughter & Son,
Congratulations! I am so happy that you are able to celebrate your 10th anniversary together in a very special way! Have a wonderful trip. I will be anxious to see and hear all about it!
Lots of Love,
Mom
Wow - 10 years go by in a blink - I remember the day very fondly AND I still have that red wooden Neiman Marcus coat hanger and a bronze umbrella that one of your attendants left at my house while you all stayed with me! So I celebrate your anniversary every time I reach into the closet....or...it rains! Thanks for the souvenirs girls! ( Oh, and happiest of anniversaries to you both! ) - - - Aloha!
Oh man! I was just thinking about you guys this morning. I hope that you guys have so much fun on your trip and praying that Kylee does well on the flight and sunnin' it up with you on the island! Happy 10 years guys! Enjoy your getaway!
Happy 10th anniversary to you both.....have a wonderful time celebrating in Hawaii!
What a beautiful bride you were and even prettier now as a mommy.
Hope you're having a blast in Hawaii.
Congrats!
Love,
Lisa
How absolutely beautiful you looked then and NOW!! I am so proud of you and the committment you have made to one another.You are no doubt enjoying a wonderful time in Hawaii! Soon to return home. God bless you with another great year!
Love,
Mom Oswald ( Dad too!)
Hope you are having a wonderful trip!!! congrats on 10 wonderful years together, may many more come!
Blessings,
Gayly
www.quilt-n-mama.blogspot.com
Post a Comment